Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On the advice of a friend, I have decided to try and blog.  I figure this is a great way to share my scrapbook pages, photographs and random thought that probably no one really cares about but it is fun anyway.

I have been busy lately with some digital scrapbooking so I thought I would share some of the layouts.



The template from this layout came from Feeling Scrappy's Sketchapalooza 7 Class. Digital elements are from Tracie Stroud Designs, Creative Memories and a Scrap Orchard Mega Kit.



The template again is from Feeling Scrappy's Sketchapalooza 7 Class.  Digital elements are from Scrap Orchards Mega kit, Creative Memories and Cindy Schneider.  

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Stacey! I used to love to blog - got away from it and never found my way back - I think facebook is to blame :) Anyhow - love your pages and have added you to my goodgle reader. Have fun with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete