Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting and Playing

I heard the news last night that one of my Scrapshare sister's lives was going to change. Her daughter has been waiting for a heart transplant.  Last night, the word came down that the "perfect heart" was on its way to Katy.  I have been nervously waiting word on Katy this morning.  I decided while I waited to scrap a page from the Feb Inspired to Scrap Weekend Warrior challenge.




Felling incredible blessed that my daughter is healthy, I decided to focus on Jenn this morning. Yes, we have another cheer page.  Template is from Inspired to Scrap's Stacey Lokovic. Digital Kits were from Craftastrophic Designs, Jen Martakis Designs and Carina Gardner Studio.

Latest update from Katy's mom Aimee: God is good... Katy's new heart is in and beating. Pressures are much lower already!! Keep the prayers coming... could not have gone more smoothly!! AMAZING! Heart was here at approx 8AM and the heart was in and beating and warm by 930. The surgeon said it was a long wait... but it was worth it the heart is PERFECT.

Yes today looks to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment