Monday, February 25, 2013

Resting up!


This week I decided to take a little break from scrapbooking. I did do a few pages though. 


Template by Jessica Sprague.  Digital kit is Celebrate by the Sweet Shoppe Designers.



Template byPatti Knox. Digital Kit a Collab from Jessica Sprague.com


Digital Template by Katie Pertiet. Digital Kit a Collab from Jessica Sprague.com


Digital Template (which I love) by Misty Cato.  Digital Kit a Collab from Jessica Sprague.com

I am so very Excited.  Feeling Scrappy Sketchapalooza 10 will be starting up in a week. 27 templates to use over a months time.  I am already planning and cannot wait to get my hands on them. If anyone is interested in joining me check out Feeling Scrappy's blog http://feelingscrappyclasses.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment